⁎⁺˳✧༚ Melly Antics: Bigger hair & sparkly things


Howdy gals ! ⁎⁺˳✧༚

I’ve been hanging around, keeping myself busy as per usual. . . I started a comic series about my gal life that I need to update w 

I’ve picked up a new (not new..) hobby that I used to love but fell out of. I got some roller skates ! I’m no good with them yet but I hope in the future I can make rollerskating videos in full gyaru. 

So aside from that, I decided it was finally time to upgrade my prisila pieces. The half wig was too flat for my taste, and even with the upgrades I’m still contemplating getting more and stacking them .. (more)

Here’s the before and after~



Here’s the pics with it on~ ! 


I’m really happy with how it turned out ! I need to get more hairspray since I had a teeny tiny bit left and I’d like to solidify the styling more. 

I’ve also had mini hauls ! I got a snack haul & some other fun stuffs !





The phone straps were from Mayu (@mayuminnielove) on instagram ! She makes super cute phone straps <3

I’ve really been enjoying being in my own little gal space, I’m hoping I can stick to rollerskating and make some gyaru skate content (I think that would be fun hehe) But I’m clearing off the backyard porch and hanging up some outdoor string lights to make a private skate space ! I have a retro boombox coming which I’m super excited about.

That’s all for now~ ! I’ll see you guys later! <3 <3
 
(I also have a trampoline now.)

Comments

  1. Looove the deco pics~~! You look amazing!
    - Amiman♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you styled your half wig!! You make me want to buy more!! >< And I love so much your deco pics <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you are doing okey, miss you and your banter ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vin AKA Melly AKA GaijinVoid/VoidGyaru has turned out to be a racist pedophile. Avoid them all all costs, and make others aware of Melanie's behavior.

      https://murdertheinternet.carrd.co/

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

.+ Huge MA*RS Haul & Review +.

⁎⁺˳✧༚ January Gets ! !