⁎⁺˳✧༚ Christmas Looks & Fun



Heya gals ! Recently I’ve been living it up in festive land. Hoping you’re all doing well, I know Christmas can be difficult for people with mental health issues or family issues. I hope you’ve all been doing well despite any circumstances !

I went to a Christmas party yesterday, I overall had a good time hanging out with my cousins and eating cookies. It was my first gal Christmas ! I went for a christmas himegal look. ٩( ᐛ )و






I’m really happy with my current eyemake, it’s easy to lower or increase intensity levels and it’s so cute ! Here’s a close up pic of my christmas party eyemake~ 

I went for red accents, gold highlights and a deep red brown for contrast. I also have another look for today ! Last year I got a snorlax kigurumi as a present and I’ve decided it’s my official christmas pajamas now, and I only accept criticism and complaints on the second Thursday of every week. 

I’m drinking green tea and vibing so hard right now. 

I did blue eyemake today to match my snorlax outfit and I’m actually really in love with how it turned out ?!

 

I’m so glad Ray suggested a straighter droop, paired with my lowers I absolutely adore how it looks. I feel like it works really well with how I style my hair too. Here’s a pic of me in my snorlax mode ! Like my nails? 

Speaking of nails, I did a winter set for the christmas party and I genuinely love how they turned out. I added a stupid amount of bling and sparkle all over since they’re short and you gotta make it crazy in other areas to have the nails be on par with the gyaru look. I feel like the only way I can accept short nails is having heavy bling and deco- otherwise it just doesn’t feel gal at all! Pix included~ 

  

I actually got acrylic paints so I can paint my mirror again, I’ve been wanting to paint a very gal agejo/hime deco mirror for a bit! I don’t know what other presents I’ve gotten but I’m actually too easy to gift for. Blankets, socks, and plushies are my game. Or even makeup remover wwwwww I can’t get enough of it. Drinking tea and seeing pretty Christmas lights is like a present in of itself. I’ve been getting myself presents, the tralala dress / magazine haul is almost ready to be shipped heheeheeeee. I’m really banking on the fact they look like the really stretchy velvet material. But it’s a gamble anyways ! ! 

I’ve been rambling a while now, so I’ll spare you guys for now . . .  ψ(`∇´)ψ See you soon, happy holidays ! 

-CuteCryptid

Comments

  1. omg! where did you get the christmas outfit from? ive been searching for a plus size one like that every where T_T you look great!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vin AKA Melly AKA GaijinVoid/VoidGyaru has turned out to be a racist pedophile. Avoid them all all costs, and make others aware of Melanie's behavior.

      https://murdertheinternet.carrd.co/

      Delete
  2. I loooove your Christmas outfit and nails!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

⁎⁺˳✧༚ Melly Antics: Bigger hair & sparkly things

.+ Huge MA*RS Haul & Review +.

⁎⁺˳✧༚ January Gets ! !