Gyaru Nail Set & Zebra Print Co*de!

 

Gyaru Nail Set & Co*de


I'm making this post purely because I am salty discord's auto mod censors my pics and I feel adding censorship takes away from the pics. So I will be posting them here ! I made these nails a while ago and literally cannot function in them so I just put them on for pics and that's it. No clue how gals with extreme nails do anything.



I had a lot of fun creating these! I recently bought a ton of new charms and deco on aliexpress for whenever I want a new set. 

I am waiting on a bunch of lashes from aliexpress which is why I haven't been doing many looks lately, I just settled on using top lashes for everything today. I also got some new boots that are so amazing, the platforms are insane & give an old school vibe! I may decorate them in the future, who knows.







That's all for today, I just wanted a place to post my pics without having to ridiculously censor it to avoid automod. lol discord get owned kid






Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

⁎⁺˳✧༚ Melly Antics: Bigger hair & sparkly things

.+ Huge MA*RS Haul & Review +.

⁎⁺˳✧༚ January Gets ! !