˚✧₊⁎ December Haul & Looks !


 


Heya gals ! It’s been a while since I blogged, I figured out (with the tiniest ounce of critical thinking) that I could blog on mobile so hooray for convenience, now I can blog more ! ╰(*´︶`*)╯♡

So this December I reluctantly headed off social media for a minute, but I never stopped shopping. I managed to hunt down a pair of La Carte shoes in box with tags IN MY SIZE and promptly shat myself (emotionally).

I had to fulfill my duties as well and stock up on a million pairs of twinkle lash in honey (the superior bottom lash) and elegantly and swiftly bought a stupid amount of Ma*rs accessories. A mountain of them. And to me, the prime enabler of my agejo delusions, I don’t have enough. Agejo duties aside I purchased a pink ps2 and ParaPara Paradise + the controller so I could start learning routines (recommended by Dan, ilu amazing purchase 12/10) 

Here’s the picture of what’s currently arrived; I have a bunch of Tralala dresses and 6 ageha magazines coming in soon ˚✧₊⁎❝᷀ົཽ≀ˍ̮ ❝᷀ົཽ⁎⁺˳✧༚



It’s so satisfying to see everything piled together ♪(๑ᴖ◡ᴖ๑)♪  

I’ve done a few major upgrades to my eyemake and hair styling, I was dissecting what wasn’t really working for me and making me dislike my look and I kept wondering why I wasn’t vibing with my hair (I thought I just didn’t like the dark color)  and looked at magazine scans / hair inspo and visualizing them with the same color hair I had, and I still liked their hair but not mine. 

After that I concluded it wasn’t a color issue, it was a styling issue and I instantly found what I didn’t like; my bangs. Them being not paid attention to threw off the balance of the hair styling, so I found hime hair tutorials and found they used two fake bang clips stacked on eachother to get that really thick blunt perfect look that completed the hair. Once I got fake bang pieces, I liked my hair ! Such simple things not paid attention to can throw off the whole look ! 

Throughout my gal journey I’ve learned that those seemingly little details DO matter (i.e. I used to not do my brows and it seemed small at the time but it wasn’t, then I was bringing my droop too close to my eye corner, leaving out “little” details that broke the look).

Here’s my looks after working on my hair  & eyemake ! (black hair) + Bonus look from today where I didn’t really have a clear idea on what I was doing ww (blonde hair)









Welll that’s about it for today ! Expect more blogs soon for Christmas & the Tralala dress/ Ageha Mag haul. ( ✌︎'ω')✌︎

-CuteCryptid


Comments

  1. Those twinkle lash lowers are honestly the best lowers I've ever worn and I love the looks you did with them! <3333 I've been loving your agejo looks lately!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vin AKA Melly AKA GaijinVoid/VoidGyaru has turned out to be a racist pedophile. Avoid them all all costs, and make others aware of Melanie's behavior.

      https://murdertheinternet.carrd.co/

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

⁎⁺˳✧༚ Melly Antics: Bigger hair & sparkly things

.+ Huge MA*RS Haul & Review +.

⁎⁺˳✧༚ January Gets ! !