⁎⁺˳✧༚ January Gets ! !





 Heya gals! 

I’ve been waiting on this huuuge package for a bit, as originally it was supposed to be a smaller haul then devolved into a DIY gyaru library kit. I’ve been really excited for this package to the extent where the shipping cost didn’t hurt my feelings. (this time)


It’s beautiful. It covered the whole chair. I now have a ton of MA*RS blankets and ageha magazines to fill The Void. I got Tralala dresses and they’re all stretchy material! I tried them on and they all fit perfect!!! Melly approved ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️




 



 


I also got the Prisila setup in a new color! I really want to see it in good lighting, I’ll be sure to take lots of pics with it! ( ✌︎'ω')✌︎

I also finally got pink contacts, I have two different styles and one I need to try on. I feel very complete with pink contacts, it feels so wrong to not have them on ! 

I want to style the prisila wig pieces a bit for some more volume and I definitely need the himegyaru style bows to help complete the hairstyle. I use an insanely bright light therapy light for pics & makeup, so you can tell I need to reapply self tanner if I’m reflective wwww 

It’s such a small difference but the tanner really makes pictures so good because the little shade difference doesn’t make me reflective with the Bright Eye Annihilator Light. 

I started to edit pictures on my docomo again, I lost my laptop and sd card (Bruh) but my sister has spares. It’s extremely tedious and awful to get pictures from an iPhone to a 2011 japanese phone. /I won’t bore you guys with that.. yet/

Anyways, I need to reapply self tanner today and go immerse myself in the sea of ageha magazines ~ 

I’ll see you guys later~!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

⁎⁺˳✧༚ Melly Antics: Bigger hair & sparkly things

.+ Huge MA*RS Haul & Review +.